Senior Landscape Architect
At Urban Solutions we have a wide range of talented multi-disciplinary professionals with a culture of making things happen and a collective spirit to create better places.
We are enjoying a strong and sustained growth in our coastal, public open spaces and active transport portfolios and are seeking a skilled and professional Senior Landscape Architect to join our project design and delivery consultancy. You will become an integral part of the project team with a focus on taking a lead design role of a diverse range of public realm projects ranging from coastal edge, bridges and boardwalks, public open spaces and playgrounds.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in Landscape Architecture, registered Landscape Architect or nearing completion.
- 7+ years experience in a consultancy environment with proven client management.
- High level skills in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD.
- Creativity and a passion for inspirational design with a strong portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal skills liaising with other professional consultants and clients.
- Technical ability to prepare specifications, schedules and contract documentation.
- Demonstrated job management skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to proficiently undertake visual landscape assessments.
- Experience in managing and developing intermediate landscape architects.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a supportive and forward-thinking company with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- We offer a highly competitive salary package.
- Career progression and training opportunities in our expanding company.
- Flexible working hours to enable our team to pursue their passions or raise a family.
- A friendly office environment.
- An active social culture including gym membership, team lunches, Friday drinks and our annual ski trip and Christmas party.
- Support from our team of engineers, project managers, landscape architects, planners and specialists.
Take a look at this fantastic opportunity by applying with your C.V. and a sample of your portfolio via the form below.